THIS IS YOUR INVITATION TO JOIN THE UEDG!
Why join? Because, being a member of the UEDG:
- Is a good way to connect with friends and neighbours at social events, information meetings, workshops, consultation and planning events, to name but a few.
- Provides the opportunity for you to contribute your insights and skills in helping to shape the way our community develops through the UEDG’s activities.
- Being actively involved in such a community can be good for one’s health and well-being!
Currently we have three types of membership:
1) Ordinary membership: open to all people over the age of 18 who are resident in the Civil Parish of Eskdalemuir
2) Associate membership: open to those over 18 not resident in Eskdalemuir
3) Junior membership: open to young people aged 12 to 17
A full explanation of the terms of membership is here
in our Articles of Association.
The fee of £5 helps pay for printing and postage of our newsletters and other correspondence we send to keep you informed. For information about joining or further ways you may be able to assist the UEDG call 01387 373760 or email us here
Download our 2016 membership form
Thank you for your interest in the UEDG - we look forward to you becoming a member!